March 6, 2012
Regular Meeting of the Planning Commission
The Chambers at City Center
8534 Main St.
Tuesday March 6, 2012 7:00 pm (downloadable agenda)
- Item 1: Pledge of Allegiance
- Item 2: Call to Order
- Item 3: Election of Chairman
- Item 4: Election of Co-Chair
- Item 5: Approval of Minutes
- Item 6: New Business
- A) Public Hearing - LDO CH 8 Revision - Standards for Water and Sewer - The City Council of the City of Woodstock is proposing revisions to the Land Development Ordinance Chapter VIII Flood Damage Prevention Standards.
- Planning Commission will hold a public hearing in regard to the above referenced case on Tuesday March 6, 2012 and the official public hearing will be held at the City Council Meeting on Monday March 26, 2012 with a second reading being held at the City Council Meeting on Monday April 9, 2012.
- B) Public hearing - CUP#004-12 - The City of Woodstock Georgia has received an application for a Conditional Use Permit (Case CUP#004-12) from Cherokee Funeral Home of Woodstock, Georgia. The property is located at 121 Claremore Dr. in Woodstock, GA. The property is identified as tax map and parcel number 15N24P 103U. The property is zoned GC (General Commercial) and the request is for a Conditional Use Permit for a Crematory.
- The Planning Commission will hold a public hearing on Tuesday March 6, 2012 and The City Council will hold the official Public Hearing on Monday, March 26, 2012. Both meetings will take place at 7:00 p.m. at The Chambers at City Center, 8534 Main St., Woodstock, Georgia.
- Item 7: Final Adjournment