Solid Waste and Recycling
Open Franchise with City of Woodstock
- Advanced Disposal
- American Disposal Services, Inc.
- Commercial Disposal
- Republic Services of Georgia
- Waste Management of Atlanta
- Waste Pro
- Alternative Waste Solutions
ATTENTION CITY OF WOODSTOCK
RESIDENTIAL SANITATION CUSTOMERS!
WASTE MANAGEMENT IS READY TO SERVE YOU!
REDUCED RESIDENTIAL RATES, MORE WAYS TO RECYCLE AND SAME GREAT SERVICE
WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM
EFFECTIVE OCTOBER, 2017 - THE NEW QUARTERLY RATE FOR CITY OF WOODSTOCK RESIDENTIAL CUSTOMERS IS $32.07/QUARTER.
- More ways to recycle through Waste Management's "Think Green Program"!
- EZ Online bill pay at www.wm.com
- You receive a 96 gallon trash cart on wheels and a 64 gallon recycling cart on wheels when you sign up for service.
- The Single Stream Recycling Cart will have a white sticker on its yellow lid that identifies what you can recycle. No need to sort/separate recyclables!
- Glass is no longer accepted in single stream recycling program. See flyer for details.
GLASS RECYCLING IS NOW AVAILABLE AT THE CHEROKEE COUNTY RECYCLING CENTER. THEY HAVE TWO LOCATIONS TO SERVE YOU:
470 Blalock Road Hobgood Park
Canton, GA 30115 and 6688 Bells Ferry Rd
Woodstock, GA 30189
- HOLIDAYS AND INCLEMENT WEATHER
There is NO residential garbage service on the following Holiday's:
New Year's Day
Contact Waste Management at 404-794-6707 orwww.wm.com for more information.
WASTE MANAGEMENT SERVICES
The City of Woodstock entered into a FRANCHISE AGREEMENT with Waste Management, Inc., for Residential Garbage and Recycling Services. No other hauler is allowed to provide these services to our citizens within the City Limits of Woodstock.
Have trash curbside by 6 am on your scheduled pickup day.
Services are for once a week curbside residential pickup of trash, recycling, yard waste, and bulky waste.
Extra Carts: $10.69/cart per month.
- Annual White Goods Pickup in April during Earth Week on your regular trash pickup day. White Goods are inoperative and discarded refrigerators, ranges, water heaters, freezers and other similar domestic and commercial large appliances (Refrigerators, a/c units and freezers must be certified as Freon free to be eligible for collection).
- Single-Stream Recycling Service - Acceptable Materials: Chipboard and boxboard, paper bags, phone books, catalogs, magazines, newspapers, paper cardboard, plastic dairy and juice containers, junk mail, office and school paper, cardboard, plastic bottles and containers #1 - #7, (no plastic bags, no glass), aluminum cans, and tin and steel cans. You do not need to sort/separate recyclables!
- Bulky Waste: Items of furniture such as sofas, chairs, tables, carpet and other large items such as mattresses, electronics, tubs, toilets, grills (with propane removed), picnic tables and benches. Residents can leave up to two (2) bulky waste items at curbside for pickup per week on normal trash pickup days.
- Yard Trash: Residents shall cut tree limbs, logs, and brush into pieces no more than four (4') feet in length or fifty (50) pounds in weight. Leaves, grass clippings, tree and shrubbery clippings, and other small pieces shall be placed in a plastic bag or tied in an 18" bundle. No more than eight (8) bags of yard trash will be picked up at a time.
- Waste Management will not be responsible for removal of construction debris or contractor- generated construction debris, nor for waste generated by a professional tree surgeon.
and Disabled Citizens
By Mail to:
12453 Highway 92
Woodstock, Georgia 30188
By Fax to:
By Scan & Email to:
Or contact the City of Woodstock at: