Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
September 7, 2019, 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM @ Northside Hospital Cherokee Amphitheater
The fair will take place on Saturday, September 7th following the regularly scheduled hour-long AMPED in the Park workout that begins at 8 am.
The AMPED in the Park Fair goes until 1 pm. There will be fitness demonstrations on the amphitheater stage and a variety of vendors, business and organizations on site to educate citizens about the wealth of fitness, health and wellness options available in Woodstock. Health, fitness, and wellness businesses interested in participating should contact amphitheater manager Jamey Snyder. Healthful restaurants and makers of wellness products are also welcomed to participate.
Here's what you can expect from this early Saturday event:
• 60-minute fitness workout directed from the stage beginning at 8am
• Fitness demonstrations from the stage throughout the event
• All manner of fitness and health vendors throughout the venue
• Healthy food options for lunch
• Children’s activities, games, and inflatables!